Cochise County is located in southeastern Arizona just a short 90 minutes drive from Tucson.
Also known as the “Land of Legends”, the county is larger than the entire state of Connecticut and is rich in tales from days gone past of the true old west.
Some of the areas hotspots are the OK Corral, Cowboy Hall Of Fame, Kartchner Caverns State Park and numerous bed & breakfasts with incredible local fare.
This region is geographically diverse, from winding rivers and mountain scenery to rugged desert canyonlands to the sprawling mesas, sand dunes, and thousands of acres for nature lovers in the Coronado National Forest to explore.
Property is located north of Douglas off of Carnegie Tech Drive. There are several homes in the area. Perfect desert oasis
- Assessors Parcel Number: 407-72-091
- Legal Description: COCHISE COLLEGE EST #2, LOT 490
- Annual Taxes: $9/year
- Parcel Size: 0.23 Acres +/- (80' x 120')
- Zoning: Vacant Lot - Residential, Single Family, RV OK
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling, Desert terrain
- Access: Maintained/Unmaintained dirt
- Utilities: None established to lot
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 36 month term.