Kingman, the Heart of Historic Route 66 & one of the hidden treasures of Arizona, is conveniently located on Interstate 40 and is the perfect launching point for “Route 66 and Beyond.”
Scenic hiking, historic charm, great cafes and restaurants, and the allure of Route 66 combine to make Kingman a remarkable destination.
Located in scenic and historic Mohave County. Mohave County is split in two by the Grand Canyon.
This region is geographically diverse, from winding rivers and mountain scenery to rugged desert canyonlands to the sprawling mesas, sand dunes, and thousands of acres for nature lovers in the Coronado National Forest to explore.
Property is located just 1 mile from downtown Kingman on Douglas Ave. Power line along road frontage and beautiful mountain views. Close to town. Perfect desert oasis.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 302-09-147
- Legal Description: HUBBS ANNEX ADDITION BLK 22 LOTS 19-20-21
- Annual Taxes: $18/year
- Parcel Size: 0.22 Acres +/- (9,583.2 Sq Feet)
- Zoning: VACANT LOT-UNDET-URB-SUBDIVIDED
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling, Desert terrain with mountain views
- Access: Maintained to unmaintained dirt
- Utilities: Powerline at front of lot, homes nearby in subdivision
Property is sold.
** Our standard term is a 15 or 20 year balloon at 10.99%. 10 year is a fixed 9.99%. Rates low as 7.99% are available on shorter terms; inquire for details.