Lake Havasu Estates, offers high-desert landscapes perfect for hiking, camping, hunting, and year-round fishing only an hour away at Lake Mead or Lake Mohave.
Just east of Yucca, a prime location—surrounded by mountains, yet just a short drive to many of the historic, small towns in Northern Arizona—make these properties for sale perfect for adventurers with RVs.
Amazing views of the Cerbat Mountains and clean, pollution-free air are just some of the features of these gorgeous ranchettes. All the residential land lots are approved for horses, making this an ideal spot for western living.
This region is geographically diverse, from winding rivers and mountain scenery to rugged desert canyon lands to the sprawling mesas, sand dunes, and thousands of acres for nature lovers in the Coronado National Forest to explore.
Property is located just 9 miles east from Yucca on S Hansen Road (undeveloped). No power established to lot. Perfect desert oasis.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 245-08-091
- Legal Description: TRACT: 1095 LAKE HAVASU ESTATES TR 1095 BLK 12 LOT 3
- Annual Taxes: $65/year
- Parcel Size: 1.95 Acres +/- (280' x 303')
- Zoning: VACANT LOT-UNDET-URB-SUBDIVIDED
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling, Desert terrain with mountain views
- Access: Maintained to unmaintained dirt
- Utilities: No power or utilities established to this lot
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 60 month term.