Lake Mohave Heights Estates, offers high-desert landscapes perfect for hiking, camping, hunting, and year-round fishing at Lake Mead or Lake Mohave.
This property has great views of the mountains and is only 1 mile west from highway 93, the main road between Kingman, Arizona and Las Vegas, Nevada.
Close to Kingman, Las Vegas, Bullhead City, Laughlin and the Grand Canyon. It is a very secluded area for rock hunters, hikers, and quad runners, and of course casino lovers.
This region is geographically diverse, from winding rivers and mountain scenery to rugged desert canyonlands to the sprawling mesas, sand dunes, and thousands of acres of public lands.
Property is located just 15 miles northwest from Kingman along N Glen Canyon Road. No power established to lot, however there are homes nearby in this Unit. Perfect desert oasis.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 340-04-403
- Legal Description: LAKE MOHAVE HEIGHTS ESTATES LOT 411
- Annual Taxes: $22/year
- Parcel Size: 1.25 Acres +/- (165' x 330')
- Zoning: VACANT LOT-UNDET-URB-SUBDIVIDED
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling, Desert terrain with mountain views
- Access: Maintained to unmaintained dirt
- Utilities: No power or utilities established to this lot
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 36 month term.