Kingman, the Heart of Historic Route 66 & one of the hidden treasures of Arizona, is conveniently located on Interstate 40 and is the perfect launching point for “Route 66 and Beyond.”
Scenic hiking, historic charm, great cafes and restaurants, and the allure of Route 66 combine to make Kingman a remarkable destination.
Located in scenic and historic Mohave County which is split in two by the enormous Grand Canyon. If you get a chance to visit the SkyWalk, it’s a must see.
This region is geographically diverse, from winding rivers and mountain scenery to rugged desert canyonlands to the sprawling mesas, sand dunes, and thousands of acres for nature lovers in the Coronado National Forest to explore.
Property is located just 1.2 miles from downtown Kingman on North D Street behind the Travel Center. No power established to lot. Ideal locale close to town and interstate. Perfect desert oasis.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 304-13-051Q
- Legal Description: WEST KINGMAN ADDN #2 LOTS 42 & 43 BLK 3 SEC 23 T21N R17W
- Annual Taxes: $15/year
- Parcel Size: 0.14 Acres +/- (6,098.4 Sq Feet)
- Zoning: VACANT LOT-UNDET-URB-SUBDIVIDED
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling, Desert terrain with mountain views
- Access: Maintained to unmaintained dirt
- Utilities: No utilities established to subdivision at this time.
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 36 month term.