Here's a great opportunity to own a large tract of land at an affordable price. These tracts could be used to hunt deer and turkey, ride ATV's, or just enjoy the incredible beauty of Southern Kentucky. The terrain consists of flat bottom ground, rolling woods and wooded hillsides. The Cumberland River and Lake offers some of the best fishing around. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure your own piece of this great farm!
• Great recreational land at an unbeatable price
• Mostly wooded tract features nice hardwood ridges, a nice winding creek and a great internal trail system
• Frontage on two different county roads
• Electric is available to build a cabin or home
• Timber is a nice mix of hardwoods and cedar thickets providing food and bedding for deer
• Great deer, turkey and small game hunting available
• Property is located within 15 minutes of the town of Burkesville with amenities
Maps & Pricing
|-||View Tract 13|
|-||View Tract 12|
|-||View Tract 11|
|-||View Tract 10|
|-||View Tract 9|
|-||View Tract 8|
|-||View Tract 7|
|-||View Tract 6|
|-||View Tract 5|
|-||View Tract 4|
|$290/mo||View Tract 3|
|-||View Tract 2|
|-||View Tract 1|
Feel free to go and visit in person! Some properties have locked gates, so please contact us before making the trip!
1. WHERE IS THE PROPERTY LOCATED?
This property is located only 10 miles northeast from Burkesville, Kentucky in Cumberland County.
2. WHAT IS THE AVERAGE ELEVATION OF THE PROPERTY?
The average elevation is approximately 581 feet.
3. WHAT IS THE AVERAGE TEMPERATURE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR?
4. WHAT DOES THE PROPERTY LOOK LIKE?
Surround yourself with rolling hills, beautiful winding rivers, fabulous panoramic views and great backdrop views of natural tall timbers. All are the perfect setting for the unspoiled countryside of Cumberland County. With every breath of fresh, clean air, you'll know this pristine unspoiled property is for you - especially since it has been thoughtfully master-planned to exist in harmony with nature and wildlife.
5. WHAT TOWNS ARE CLOSEST TO THE PROPERTY?
This scenic property is approximately 10 miles northeast of Burkesville, Kentucky, 89 miles east of Bowling Green, Kentucky, and 141 miles south of Louisville, Kentucky.
6. WHAT IMPROVEMENTS HAVE BEEN MADE?
All property corners are surveyed and staked by a professional survey company. In addition, all roads are dirt road construction including recorded easements which provide you permanent, legal access to your property. Download: Cumberland Ridge Ranch Survey.
7. WHAT ARE MOST PEOPLE PLANNING TO DO WITH THEIR LAND?
Most property owners feel that it is a good opportunity to own a nice tract, yet affordable piece of Kentucky. The unique proximity of this property to Burkesville will allow owners to enjoy a country lifestyle while living just minutes away from the amenities a city has to offer. Some owners plan to make their property into a second home, while others plan to move to their property after retirement. Many plan to pass it down to their children or grandchildren, while others plan to possibly subdivide the property at a later date, keeping some acreage and selling the rest. Many of the property owners also plan to utilize the property as a permanent home or a recreational retreat or getaway from the hustle and bustle of the big city. These tracts are ready for you to build your dream home or just enjoy the good feeling of land ownership.
8. WHAT ABOUT WATER?
You are entitled to drill a domestic well on your property at your own cost. Water is not guaranteed to be available at any specific depths, quantity, or quality. Contact a Licensed Kentucky Well driller for further information and proposed costs. Cumberland County Water District, (270) 864-3133, Burkesville, KY, Cumberland County Local Services http://www.cumberlandcounty.ky.gov/services/.
9. WHAT ABOUT UTILITIES?
Currently, there is electric service readily available along Smith Grove and Howards Bottom Roads. Tri County Electric, (270) 864-3871, http://www.tcemc.org/. Waste water disposal for is achieved by individual septic systems, soil approved for septic. Please contact each individual service provider for current requirements, permits and costs involved for extension.
10. WHAT IS THE PROPERTY ZONED AND WHAT ARE THE PROPERTY TAXES FOR A PARCEL?
The zoning allows Residential/Recreational. Currently, the approximate annual property taxes calculate to approximately $25/year and are current.
11. IF I FINANCE THE PROPERTY, TO WHOM DO I MAKE MY PAYMENTS AND HOW WILL I KNOW I HAVE RECEIVED PROPER CREDIT FOR MY PAYMENTS?
Your payments will be made to Classic Country Land, LLC. We have our own in house financing available.
12. MAY I USE THE LAND WHILE I'M PAYING FOR IT AND WHEN DO I RECEIVE A DEED TO MY PROPERTY?
Yes, beginning the very day you sign the purchase contract, the land is yours to use and enjoy.
13. CAN I RESELL MY PROPERTY IN THE FUTURE AND MAKE A PROFIT?
While there is no guarantee of profit from any land sale, historically land prices have increased in value. We believe there are many reasons for this upward trend, including inflation, population growth, a decreasing supply of land, the public's desire for a more natural environment, trend toward movement away from urban areas and the increasing popularity of outdoor recreational activities.
14. IS THERE A PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION OR ANY RESTRICTIONS ON THE PROPERTY?
There is no property owners association however we do have Cumberland Ridge Ranch Covenants.
15. WHAT WILL THE ROAD SURFACE BE LIKE?
Paved highway frontage to the property. Dirt road legal easement with unmaintained dirt roads/trails within the property for access.
16. DOES A BUYER HAVE TO BUILD A HOUSE WITHIN A CERTAIN TIME FRAME?
A buyer is never obligated to a timeframe to build on their property.
17. WHY ARE SOME PROPERTIES MORE EXPENSIVE THAN OTHERS?
The properties have been priced according to our "A B C" analysis and consideration of the proximity of the parcels to existing electric. "A B C" stands for Access, Beauty and Character. In other words, how good, quick or easy is the access to the property from the main highway or county road, etc. The beauty of the property mainly pertains to the vegetation and scenic views etc. The character of the property refers mainly to its topography. For example: Is the parcel flat, rolling, steep, etc.
18. IS THERE A PENALTY FOR PAYING OFF MY LAND EARLY?
There is absolutely no prepayment penalty. Your monthly payment is applied to your account balance using simple interest on the unpaid balance. Any and all extra monthly payments will be applied directly to the principal. All extra payments will directly lower your balance, reducing the overall interest you pay on your purchase.
19. CAN I MAKE AN OFFER AND WHAT KINDS OF DISCOUNTS ARE AVAILABLE?
Offers are discouraged as the properties are priced for immediate sale under our "No Haggle" pricing policy.
20. WHAT IS THE LEAST AMOUNT I CAN PUT DOWN AND HOW DO I KNOW I QUALIFY TO BUY?
A minimum of $99 down payment is required for our no-qualifying, guaranteed financing and there is no further qualifying involved.
21. WILL I BE PRESSURED TO BUY?
Absolutely not! At Classic Country Land, LLC our "no pressure" policy is always in effect. Our prime properties practically sell themselves. We won't be hounding you to buy. However, our friendly ranch representatives are always available to take your call and answer any questions you might have and we welcome those calls. Be assured you'll always be treated with respect and there will be absolutely no pressure to buy. References are also available upon request. If you have any further questions about Classic Country Land, LLC please don't hesitate to give us a call at 972-649-6200 x105 and one of our friendly representatives will be happy to assist you.