Rogue Creek is a 922 lot subdivision which lies in the tree-covered hills 8 miles northwest of Potosi in Washington County, Missouri. The complex consists of permanent and vacation homes as well as recreational lots.
Many weekenders come to enjoy the fishing, hiking and four-wheeling that is available to property owners. Our clubhouse is also available for rent to property owners and their guests. It should be noted that our amenities are available only to property owners in good standing and their invited guests
It should be noted by prospective purchasers that complete development of the third lake area was never realized; consequently, there are no plans or funding to make water or sewer service available to the areas around the third lake.
Most of the roads in these Units are unmaintained and could be grown over in some parts. Great privacy and excellent for off-grid living.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 13-1.0-1-3-4-10
- Legal Description: Lot 10, Block 3F, Rogue Creek Valley
- Property Owner Dues: $100/year
- Annual Taxes: 25.00
- Parcel Size: 0.28 Acres +/- (115.73' x 130' x 92.87')
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / Allows Stick Homes, Double-wide Mobiles only, Recreational Vehicles
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature, Mostly Treed
- Access: Public Paved, County Dirt
- Utilities: None established to lot, power/phone located within subdivision and to homes nearby.
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 36 month term.