Meadow Valley Ranchos Unit 11 subdivision is located in beautiful Northern Nevada, just 9 miles southwest from downtown Elko and offers incredible mountain views.
This property and the surrounding area offers every type of outdoor recreation and thousands of BLM land to explore.
Enjoy the beauty of the East Humboldt Range and Ruby Mountains right at your doorstep. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need.
This is the perfect place to build the ranch of your dreams. Property is great for RV and camping, ATV’s, and hiking. Subdivision is mostly grass and sagebrush.
Oversized lot is 1.03 acres (155’ x 300’) and has unmaintained dirt road access along 14th Street. Off-grid property, rural and secluded in the foothills. BLM surround this section. Note: Road may not be devleloped out to this land.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 066-016-021
- Legal Description: LOT 21, BLOCK 16, MEADOW VALLEY RANCHOS UNIT NO 11 FILE 26832
- Property Owner Dues: None
- Annual Taxes: 10/year
- Parcel Size: 1.13 Acres +/- (165' x 300')
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / 120 - Vacant Single Family, AR - Agricultural/Residential
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature, Desert climate and vegetation
- Access: Maintained/Unmaintained dirt (legal recorded easements to property)
- Utilities: None established to lot. Customer will need to consider alternative options.
Property is sold.
** Our standard term is a 15 or 20 year balloon at 10.99%. 10 year is a fixed 9.99%. Rates low as 7.99% are available on shorter terms; inquire for details.