Meadow Valley Ranchos Unit 12 subdivision is located in beautiful Northern Nevada, just 9 miles southwest from downtown Elko and offers incredible mountain views.
This property and the surrounding area offers every type of outdoor recreation and thousands of BLM land to explore.
Enjoy the beauty of the East Humboldt Range and Ruby Mountains right at your doorstep. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need.
This is the perfect place to build the ranch of your dreams. Property is great for RV and camping, ATV’s, and hiking. Subdivision is mostly grass and sagebrush.
Oversized lot is 1.14 acres (165’ x 300’) and has unmaintained dirt road access along 15th Street. Off-grid property, rural and secluded in the foothills. BLM surround this section.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 067-014-005
- Legal Description: LOT 5, BLOCK 14, MEADOW VALLEY RANCHOS UNIT NO 12 FILE 26833
- Property Owner Dues: None
- Annual Taxes: 13/year
- Parcel Size: 1.14 Acres +/- (165' x 300')
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / 120 - Vacant Single Family, AR - Agricultural/Residential
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature, Desert climate and vegetation
- Access: Public Dirt/Gravel from paved highways
- Utilities: None established to lot. Customer will need to consider alternative options.
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 60 month term.