River Valley Ranches Unit 1 subdivision is located in beautiful Northern Nevada, just 26 minutes east from downtown Elko and offers incredible mountain views.
This property and the surrounding area offers every type of outdoor recreation and thousands of BLM land to explore. This area is located in the North Fork of the Humboldt River Valley.
Enjoy the beauty of the East Humboldt Range and Ruby Mountains right at your doorstep. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need.
This is the perfect place to build the ranch of your dreams. Property is great for RV and camping, ATV’s, fishing and hiking. Subdivision is mostly grass and sagebrush.
Lot is 2.27 acres (330’ x 300’) and has unmaintained dirt road frontage along Quinn River Blvd. Rural and secluded. North Fork Humboldt River just to the east and power just a few lots to the south.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 024-039-006
- Legal Description: LOT 6, BLOCK 39, RIVER VALLEY RANCHES UNIT 1 FILE 5977
- Property Owner Dues: None
- Annual Taxes: $21/year
- Parcel Size: 2.27 Acres +/-
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / 120 - Vacant Single Family, AR - Agricultural/Residential
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature
- Access: Paved to unmaintained interior dirt roads, some not developed or overgrown
- Utilities: None established to lot, power in area and nearby homes to the south
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 60 month term.