Twin River Ranchos Unit 4 subdivision is located in beautiful Northern Nevada, just 17 minutes east from downtown Elko and offers incredible mountain views.
This property and the surrounding area offers every type of outdoor recreation and thousands of BLM land to explore.
Enjoy the beauty of the East Humboldt Range and Ruby Mountains right at your doorstep. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need.
This is the perfect place to build the ranch of your dreams. Property is great for RV and camping, ATV’s, or building a permanent home. Subdivision is mostly grass and sagebrush. Surrounded by BLM.
Lot is 2.27 acres (330’ x 300’) and has dirt road frontage along S 10th St. Great location northeast of Elko and I-80.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 026-043-007
- Legal Description: LOT 7, BLOCK 43, TWIN RIVER RANCHOS UNIT NO 4 FILE 8349
- Property Owner Dues: None
- Annual Taxes: 21/year
- Parcel Size: 2.27 Acres +/- (330’ x 300’)
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / 120 - Vacant Single Family, AR - Agricultural/Residential
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature, Desert climate and vegetation
- Access: Public Dirt/Gravel from paved highways
- Utilities: None established to lot. Customer will need to consider alternative options.
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 20 year term.