Trona is located in the Searles Valley on Hwy 178 in the Greater Mojave Desert and has valley views of the Slate and Argus Mountains. Trona is home to Searles Lake playa.
Trona can be a starting location for those that plan on seeing some of the other points of interest that Searles Valley has to offer, with gas, food and lodging available in town.
The climate is characterized by hot days and cool nights, with extreme arid conditions prevailing throughout the summer months.
The small desert town of Trona holds a lot of history and offers modern living at an affordable price. Over the years not only has Trona preserved its history, it has also grown and changed with the times.
This small homesite lot sits within an established neighborhood along Elm Street. There are utilities at the street and homes next door and across the street. Great views of the surrounding mountains.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 0485-145-05
- Legal Description: POINT OF ROCKS TOWNSITE LOT 5 BLK 9
- Annual Taxes: $19/year
- Parcel Size: 0.16 Acres +/- (50' x 140')
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / Single Family Residential
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature, Desert climate and vegetation
- Access: Public Paved
- Utilities: None established to lot, power/phone located within subdivision and to homes nearby
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 36 month term.