Golden Sage Ranchos, offers high-desert landscapes perfect for hiking, camping, hunting, and year-round fishing only an hour away at Lake Mead or Lake Mohave.
Just northwest of Kingman, a prime location—surrounded by mountains, yet just a short drive to many of the historic, small towns in Northern Arizona—make these properties for sale perfect for adventurers with RVs.
Amazing views of the mountains and clean, pollution-free air are just some of the features of these gorgeous ranchettes. All the residential land lots are approved for horses, making this an ideal spot for western living.
This region is geographically diverse, from winding rivers and mountain scenery to rugged desert canyonlands to the sprawling mesas, sand dunes, and thousands of acres for nature lovers in the Coronado National Forest to explore.
Property is located just 18 miles northeast of Kingman on Canelo Road. Power is one block to south along Mancos Dr. Many homes in this rural subdivision. Perfect desert oasis with a nice runoff wash on property.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 339-14-110
- Legal Description: GOLDEN SAGE RANCHOS UNIT 61 BLK H LOT 7
- Annual Taxes: $63/year
- Parcel Size: 2.35 Acres +/- (310' x 330')
- Zoning: VACANT LOT-UNDET-URB-SUBDIVIDED
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling, Desert terrain with mountain views
- Access: Maintained to unmaintained dirt
- Utilities: No power or utilities established to this lot, 1 block south of property in subdivision
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 60 month term.