Humboldt River Ranchos Unit 1 subdivision is located in beautiful Northern Nevada, just 17 minutes east from downtown Elko and offers incredible mountain views.
This property and the surrounding area offers every type of outdoor recreation and thousands of BLM land to explore.
Enjoy the beauty of the East Humboldt Range and Ruby Mountains right at your doorstep. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need.
This is the perfect place to build the ranch of your dreams. Property is great for RV and camping, ATV’s, and hiking. Subdivision is mostly grass and sagebrush.
Corner lot is 2.27 acres (330’ x 300’) and has unmaintained dirt road frontage along Roosevelt Ave. Off-grid property, rural and secluded. BLM surround this section.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 012-057-006
- Legal Description: LOT 6, BLOCK 57, HUMBOLDT RIVER RANCHOS UNIT NO 1 FILE 3497
- Property Owner Dues: None
- Annual Taxes: $19/year
- Parcel Size: 2.27 Acres +/-
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / 120 - Vacant Single Family, AR - Agricultural/Residential
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature
- Access: Paved to unmaintained interior dirt roads
- Utilities: None established to lot, power in area and nearby homes
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 60 month term.