Twin River Ranchos Unit 4 subdivision is located in beautiful Northern Nevada, just 17 minutes east from downtown Elko and offers incredible mountain views.
This property and the surrounding area offers every type of outdoor recreation and thousands of BLM land to explore.
Enjoy the beauty of the East Humboldt Range and Ruby Mountains right at your doorstep. Private yet close to town for any conveniences you may need.
This is the perfect place to build the ranch of your dreams. Property is great for RV and camping, ATV’s, or building a permanent home. Subdivision is mostly grass and sagebrush. Surrounded by BLM.
Lot is 2.27 acres (330’ x 300’) and has maintained dirt road frontage along Cayuse Dr. Power very close and numerous established homes. 2WD access. Great location south of Elko and I-80.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 026-024-002
- Legal Description: LOT 2, BLOCK 24, TWIN RIVER RANCHOS UNIT NO 4 FILE 8349
- Property Owner Dues: None
- Annual Taxes: $43/year
- Parcel Size: 2.27 Acres +/-
- Zoning: Vacant Lot / 120 - Vacant Single Family, AR - Agricultural/Residential
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature
- Access: Paved to maintained interior dirt roads
- Utilities: Power located in subdivision close to this lot
20% discount for cash buyers!
Low closing costs!
Payment date flexibility!* Discount and down payment are based upon the full purchase price. Monthly payments shown are for a 20 year term.