Rio del Oro Subdivision is a very large development consisting of 47,000 acres located between Belen and Los Lunas, east toward the Manzano Mountains.
The area really boasts some of the finest unspoilt nature in the US and has all the conveniences of a nearby major city Albuquerque and you can even get there by taking a new commuter solar train running to Belen and even Santa Fe.
Rio Del Oro lots can provide a solution for all budgets.
The open countryside, with its native grasses, wildflowers and the nearby Manzano Mountains towering over 10,000 feet, provide a picturesque backdrop to the property.
The Manzano Mountain Wilderness covers nearly 37,000 acres, encompasses most of the mountain with incredible hiking, cross country skiing and an abundance of wildlife.
The main population of the area is along the I-25 corridor and the Rio Grande River. The Rio Communities lie to the east of this main corridor.
There are scattered subdivisions throughout this area and there are other areas of no development. There are many nice homes in the already developed areas.
This undeveloped cul-de-sac lot is located in Unit 16 just north of N Rio del Oro Loop on a cul-de-sac.
- Assessors Parcel Number: 1-017-035-275-050-209150
- Legal Description: RIO DEL ORO Lot: 15 Block: 28 Unit: 16
- Property Owner Dues: None
- Annual Taxes: 4/year
- Parcel Size: 0.25 Acres +/- (80' x 135')
- Zoning: Planned Development / RR-1 Rural Residential / Mobiles & RV's allowed
- Terrain: Flat to Rolling in Nature, Desert climate and vegetation
- Access: Public Dirt/Gravel from paved highways
- Utilities: Power, phone, water and sewer currently serve the development primarily in units 46, 55, 57 and exist in whole or part in units.